Friday, July 31, 2015

2.9 (3.0 pre-release).

So, looking back at what I wrote yesterday, I have not been disappointed. I knew going into this that I had to position myself to receive what was available to me. It’s like… Apple fans, they’re camp for days to get the latest iDevice, they’ll come with food and drink and tents, crazy as it may be, they’re preparing to receive something.

Being an Android user we wait for all the big stuff at Google to come through which is just as exciting, but we just don’t have on single unified product that we can all get behind and support.

Conventional wisdom states that hyping something up only creates unrealistic expectations and while that’s certainly true of worldly things, how can we create expectations too high for God to meet?

So, day three, the last few days have just been mind blowing, I feel like if I hear any more my brain might just begin to leak out of my ears due to the sheer mental overload.

We have had Ps Glyn Barrett talk about all the places that the enemy camps and gets into your world. Jeremy Johnson built upon this with having the keys to the kingdom and having the authority not just to unlock things in our world, but to unlock things in other people's worlds too in his talk entitled ‘Energy’. Ps Chris Hill to us to another level as he spoke on the subject of ‘Full Recovery’ absolutely amazing stuff. He taught us that when we are by our self we must not let our situation determine our reaction, but we let our revelation of our situation dictate our reaction and instead of magnifying what we see as problems but magnifying God instead we can recover all.

The action isn't just in the seminars either however, fellowship is happening in all areas of the conference. There’s sharing of what we each got from the messages and how it relates to our lives, the spontaneous sharing of mess and messages, the establishment of visions and dreams.

All in all it’s just (‘another brick in the wall’, sorry), such an amazing thing, to see your expectations be met by God. I've personally been feeling run down in recent months, but I'm feeling energised and refreshed, ready to take on whatever is going to be thrown at me.

Yesterday I spoke about building to almost re-inventing oneself. It wasn't that eloquent, but little sleep and lots of sugar… Anyway I really feel that there’s an internal change going on and that is fantastic. Well, upgrade, I think I mentioned yesterday that change could be good or bad, an upgrade is a deliberate improvement over what was before by an author.

So here we are, one day to go, still can’t wait for all that’s going to happen but very excited about what has already happened. Sometimes in the tech world when something big is about to be released, something known as a ‘pre-release’ is sent out, and it’s not given the final number, but it’s given a number version close, often something like 2.9 in anticipation of 3.0.

It’s going to be epic.

No comments:

Post a Comment